Target Audience:This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Russell H. Greenfield, MD
Carolinas Integrative Health
Carolinas HealthCare System
Clinical Assistant Professor
School of Medicine
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
Susan T. Marcolina, MD, FACP
Board-Certified Internist and Geriatrician
Felise B. Milan, MD
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Montefiore Medical Center
- The Use of Ginkgo biloba for Alzheimer Dementia
- Treatment of Premenstrual Syndrome with Vitamin B6
- Definitions and Diagnosis of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Clinical Briefs: Astragalus and Chemotherapy
- Clinical Briefs: Ginseng and Hypertension
- Supplement: Alzheimer's Disease: A Caregiver's Guide, Part 1
- present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies
- make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice
- describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature
Financial Disclosure:Executive Editor, Russell H. Greenfield, MD, has no financial relationships with companies having ties to the material presented in this continuing education program. Authors Susan T. Marcolina, MD, FACP and Felise B. Milan, MD report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2006 AHC Media. All rights reserved.