Target Audience:This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Russell H. Greenfield, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
School of Medicine
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
Visiting Assistant Professor
University of Arizona
College of Medicine
Bridget S. Bongaard MD, FACP
Fellow, Program in Integrative Medicine
University of Arizona College of Medicine
Director of the Integrative Medicine Service Line
CMC-Northeast Medical Center
Yoon Hang Kim, MD, MPH
Director, Georgia Integrative Medicine
- Rhodiola rosea for General Anxiety Disorder
- Breast Cancer and Botanical Medicine
- Clinical Briefs With Comments from Russell H. Greenfield, MD
- present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies
- make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice
- describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature
Russell H. Greenfield, MD (executive editor), Leslie Hamlin (managing editor), Bridget S. Bongaard MD, FACP, Yoon Hang Kim, MD, MPH, and Jeanne Bowers (authors), have no financial relationships with companies having ties to the material presented in this continuing education program.
Copyright 2008 AHC Media. All rights reserved.