Target Audience:This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Russell H. Greenfield, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
School of Medicine
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
Visiting Assistant Professor
University of Arizona
College of Medicine
Senior Managing Editor
Susan T. Marcolina, MD, FACP
Board-certified internist and geriatrician
Dónal P. O'Mathúna
Senior Lecturer in Ethics, Decision-Making & Evidence
School of Nursing, Dublin City University
- The Effect of Lifestyle and Diet on Fertility: Fertility-Enhancing Lifestyle Modifications
- Aristolochic Acid and Renal Toxicity
- Clinical Briefs With Comments from Russell H. Greenfield, MD
- News Brief: Enrollment Halted in Trial Studying Chelation Therapy for Treatment of CAD
- present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies
- make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice
- describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature
Russell H. Greenfield, MD (executive editor), and Paula Cousins (senior managing editor) have no financial relationships with companies having ties to the material presented in this continuing education program. Susan T. Marcolina, MD, FACP (author) and Dónal P. O'Mathúna (author) report no financial relationship to this field of study.
Copyright 2008 AHC Media. All rights reserved.