Target Audience:This activity is intended for physicians and researchers interested in complementary and alternative medicine.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Russell H. Greenfield, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
School of Medicine
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
Visiting Assistant Professor
University of Arizona
College of Medicine
David Kiefer, MD
Clinical Instructor, Family Medicine
University of Washington Seattle
Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Arizona<, Tucson
Bastyr University, Seattle
AHC Media Executive Editor
Editorial Advisory Board
Donald Brown, ND
Director, Natural Product Research Consultants
Judith Balk, MD
University of Pittsburgh
Nancy J. Selfridge, MD
Department of Integrated Medical Education
Ross University School of Medicine
Commonwealth of Dominica
- Mind-Body Medicine and Menopause
- High-Intensity Interval Training: A Sprint or Nine Saves Time?
- Don't Just Sit There: Sitting, TV Viewing, and Mortality
- The Vitamin D and Mobility Connection
- Dietary Lignan Intake and Breast Cancer Risk
- present evidence-based clinical analyses of commonly used alternative therapies
- make informed, evidence-based recommendations to clinicians about whether to consider using such therapies in practice
- describe and critique the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of useful, current, peer-reviewed clinical studies in alternative medicine as published in the scientific literature
Financial Disclosure:Integrative Medicine Alert's
executive editor Russell H. Greenfield, MD
, peer reviewer David Kiefer, MD,
, AHC Media executive editor Leslie Coplin
, managing editor Neill Kimball
, authors Judith Balk, MD
and Nancy J. Selfridge, MD
report no financial relationships relevant to this field of study.
Editorial advisory board member Donald J. Brown, ND
is a consultant to the supplement industry. He reports no financial relationships relevant to this field of study.
Copyright 2012 AHC Media. All rights reserved.