Target Audience:This activity is intended for nurse case managers, case management directors, social workers, and utilization review nurses who work outside the acute care setting.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Mary Booth Thomas
Betsy Pegelow, RN, MSN
Director of Special Projects
Channeling Miami Jewish Home and Hospital for the Aged
- Disease management program lowers hospital readmission days
- Prevention program takes aim at osteoporosis
- CMs educate members on appropriate ED use
- Increased awareness needed for thyroid disease
- Companies may save with help from OSHA
- Disease management plan helps unfunded patients
- Identify clinical, legal, legislative, regulatory, financial, and social issues relevant to case management
- Explain how those issues affect case managers and clients
- Describe practical ways to solve problems that case managers encounter in their daily case management activities
Financial Disclosure:Editor Mary Booth Thomas, Associate Publisher Coles McKagen, Managing Editor Jill Robbins, and Nurse Planner Betsy Pegelow, RN, MSN, report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2007 AHC Media. All rights reserved.