Target Audience:This activity is intended for nurse case managers, case management directors, social workers, and utilization review nurses who work outside the acute care setting.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Mary Booth Thomas
Betsy Pegelow, RN, MSN
Director of Special Projects
Channeling Miami Jewish Home and Hospital for the Aged
- Guided Care Nurses help chronically ill patients manage their health care
- Remote monitoring cuts costs for chronically ill
- Ready to save a worker's life in of these situations?
- If necessary, could you restart a worker's heart?
- These actual interventions saved lives of employees
- Make the case to pay workers for better health
- Using support groups in the continuum of patient
- Identify clinical, legal, legislative, regulatory, financial, and social issues relevant to case management
- Explain how the clinical, legal, legislative, regulatory, financial, and social issues relevant to case management affect case managers and clients.
- Describe practical ways to solve problems that case managers encounter in their daily case management activities
Financial Disclosure:Editor Mary Booth Thomas, Associate Publisher Russ Underwood, Managing Editor Jill Robbins, and Nurse Planner Betsy Pegelow, RN, MSN, report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2009 AHC Media. All rights reserved.