Target Audience:This activity is intended for nurse case managers, case management directors, social workers, and utilization review nurses who work outside the acute care setting.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Mary Booth Thomas
Senior Vice President/Group Publisher
Margaret Leonard, MS, RN-BC, FNP
Senior Vice President
Hudson Health Plan
- Lifestyle coaching improves health, saves money
- Coaches help members improve health
- Wellness solutions include health coaching
- MDs, pharmacists partner to manage chronic conditions
- Reap the rewards of non-targeted HIV screening
- Seeing the forest and the trees
- Identify clinical, legal, legislative, regulatory, financial, and social issues relevant to case management
- Explain how the clinical, legal, legislative, regulatory, financial, and social issues relevant to case management affect case managers and clients.
- Describe practical ways to solve problems that case managers encounter in their daily case management activities
Financial Disclosure:Editor Mary Booth Thomas, Executive Editor Russ Underwood, Senior Vice President/Group Publisher Don Johnston, and Nurse Planner Margaret Leonard, MS, RN-BC, FNP report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2012 AHC Media. All rights reserved.