Target Audience:This activity is intended for nurse case managers, case management directors, social workers, and utilization review nurses who work outside the acute care setting.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Mary Booth Thomas
Associate Managing Editor
Margaret Leonard, MS, RN-BC, FNP
Senior Vice President
Hudson Health Plan
- Case managers can join the fight against obesity epidemic
- Weight-loss program involves the entire family
- Health plan brings weight management to members in the community
- Nurses support at-risk women through pregnancy, early childhood
- CMS flu shot reporting raises thorny issue of vaccination status of hospital workers
- Employee health can lead efforts to make hospitals an age-friendly workplace
- How to customize HIPAA training
- Identify clinical, legal, legislative, regulatory, financial, and social issues relevant to case management
- Explain how the clinical, legal, legislative, regulatory, financial, and social issues relevant to case management affect case managers and clients.
- Describe practical ways to solve problems that case managers encounter in their daily case management activities
Financial Disclosure:Editor Mary Booth Thomas, Associate Managing Editor Jill Drachenberg, Executive Editor Russ Underwood, and Nurse Planner Margaret Leonard report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2014 AHC Media. All rights reserved.