Target Audience:This activity is intended for hospitalists and physicians who work in intensive care units.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The DHHS Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Plan
- Should DNI Equal DN-NPPV?
- Narcotics, Benzodiazepines, and Hastening Death after Withdrawal of Life Support
- Cytotoxic Effects of Stress Induced Hyperglycemia
- to present the latest data regarding diagnosis and treatment of various diseases and trauma in the critical care unit
- present new data concerning ICU procedures, advances in anesthesiology, and general critical care
- discuss the pros, cons, and cost-effectiveness of new testing and diagnostic procedures
- present the risks and benefits of various approaches to critically ill patients
Financial Disclosure:Critical Care Alert’s Editor, David J. Pierson, MD, and nurse planner Leslie A. Hoffman, PhD, RN report no financial relationships related to this field of study.