Target Audience:This activity is intended for hospitalists and physicians who work in intensive care units.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AHC Media also is approved as a provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP10864.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 50-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
- Cleansing Patients with Chlorhexidine Promotes Infection Control
- Sildenafil for Pulmonary Embolism?
- Prevention of Overwhelming Post-Splenectomy Infections
- Identify the particular clinical, legal, or scientific issues related to critical care
- Describe how those issues affect nurses, health care workers, hospitals, or the health care industry in general
- Cite solutions to the problems associated with those issues
Financial Disclosure:Critical Care Alert’s Editor, David J. Pierson, MD, nurse planner Leslie A. Hoffman, PhD, RN, peer reviewer William Thompson, MD, and author Saadia R. Akhtar, MD, MSc, report no financial relationships related to this field of study.
Copyright 2006 AHC Media. All rights reserved.