Target Audience:This activity is intended for OB/GYNs.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1.5 nursing contact hours using a 50-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.5 Contact Hours.
- Teens improve contraceptive use, but more women at risk for pregnancy
- Easy EC access doesn’t increase risky behavior
- Update: FDA strengthens mifepristone labeling
- Migraine and OCs: What options are open?
- New research eyes OC in acne treatment
- Ask the Experts
- CTU Update
- STD Quarterly: CDC warning: Family planners should be on the lookout for lymphogranuloma venereum
- STD Quarterly: Gonorrhea rates drop; stay focused on spread
- STD Quarterly: Snapshot: New trends in STDs in the U.S.
- to identify clinical, legal, and scientific issues related to the development and provision of contraceptive technology or other reproductive health services
- describe how those issues affect service delivery and note the benefits or problems created in patient care in the participant's practice area
- cite practical solutions to problems and integrate information into daily practices, according to advice from nationally recognized family planning experts
Financial Disclosure:Consulting Editor Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH, discloses that he is a consultant for Pharmacia Corp., performs research for Ortho, and is on the speaker's bureau for Ortho, Wyeth, Organon, Berlex, and Pharmacia Corp. Editor Rebecca Bowers, Editorial Group Head Glen Harris, and Senior Managing Editor Joy Dickinson report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.