Target Audience:This activity is intended for OB/GYNs, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other family planners.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1.5 nursing contact hours using a 50-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.5 Contact Hours.
Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH
Senior Author, Contraceptive Technology
Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Emory University School of Medicine
Editorial Group Head
Senior Managing Editor
- HPV vaccine, with nod from FDA, is first one approved to prevent cervical cancer
- Bulletin: Single-rod contraceptive implant Implanon gets Food & Drug Administration's OK
- Condoms protect women against HPV infection
- HIV vaccine trials are now under way
- What is the Pill's role in reducing acne?
- Take aim at BV and trichomoniasis
- Letter to the Editor
- Identify clinical, legal, or scientific issues related to development and provisions of contraceptive technology or other reproductive services
- Describe how those issues affect services and patient care
- Integrate practical solutions to problems and information into daily practices, according to advice from nationally recognized family planning experts
Financial Disclosure:Consulting Editor Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH, Author Rebecca Bowers, Editorial Group Head Glen Harris, and Senior Managing Editor Joy Dickinson report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2006 AHC Media. All rights reserved.