Target Audience:This activity is intended for OB/GYNs, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other family planners.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH
Senior Author, Contraceptive Technology
Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Emory University School of Medicine
Editorial Group Head
Senior Managing Editor
Senior Public Policy Associate
- Research eyes expanded use for intrauterine systems in women
- Providers in swing with Implanon training
- Shipment of dual-label EC now reaching stores
- Research emerges on continuous regimen OC
- Review the options for premenstrual syndrome
- Update practice on osteoporosis prevention
- Family planning providers get in gear to offer new HPV vaccine to young women
- Reinfection is common after STD treatment
- Identify clinical, legal, or scientific issues related to development and provisions of contraceptive technology or other reproductive services
- Describe how those issues affect services and patient care
- Integrate practical solutions to problems and information into daily practices, according to advice from nationally recognized family planning experts
Financial Disclosure:Consulting Editor Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH, Author Rebecca Bowers, Editorial Group Head Glen Harris, Senior Managing Editor Joy Dickinson, and Cynthia Dailard (Washington Watch Columnist) report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2007 AHC Media. All rights reserved.