Target Audience:This activity is intended for OB/GYNs, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other family planners.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years. Consulting Editor
Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH
Senior Author, Contraceptive Technology
Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Emory University School of Medicine
Senior Managing Editor
- Research halted on cellulose sulfate microbicide — What's next in research?
- Student health centers scramble due to prices
- Add another 'acne pill' to list of current OCs
- Wider access eyed for contraceptive sponge
- 'Healthy Penis' campaign targets syphilis risk
- Toolkit offers tips on syphilis elimination
- NPWH issues guidance on cervical screening
- Head-to-head study of cervical cancer vaccines now under way at about 50 different sites
- Informing partners can help lower STD rates
- Identify clinical, legal, or scientific issues related to development and provisions of contraceptive technology or other reproductive services
- Describe how those issues affect services and patient care
- Integrate practical solutions to problems and information into daily practices, according to advice from nationally recognized family planning experts
Financial Disclosure:Consulting Editor Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH, Author Rebecca Bowers, Associate Publisher Coles McKagen, and Senior Managing Editor Joy Dickinson report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2007 AHC Media. All rights reserved.