Target Audience:This activity is intended for OB/GYNs, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other family planners.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH
Senior Author, Contraceptive Technology
Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Emory University School of Medicine
Senior Managing Editor
Senior Public Policy Associate
- New methods make inroads on Pill's position, but OCs remain popular
- What pills do you offer? Readers share options
- How do you use pills? Check these strategies
- EC: Family planners still advocate access
- Snapshot: Shot remains as long-acting option
- Clinics look to provide HPV vaccine, education
- identify clinical, legal, or scientific issues related to development and provisions of contraceptive technology or other reproductive services
- describe how those issues affect services and patient care
- integrate practical solutions to problems and information into daily practices, according to advice from nationally recognized family planning experts
Financial Disclosure:Consulting Editor Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH, Author Rebecca Bowers, Associate Publisher Coles McKagen, Senior Managing Editor Joy Dickinson, and Adam Sonfield (Washington Watch Columnist) report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study. Sharon B. Schnare, RN, FNP, CNM, MSN, FAANP, (Nurse Reviewer) discloses that she is a retained consultant and a speaker for Barr Laboratories, Berlex, and Organon; she is a consultant for 3M Pharmaceuticals; and she is a speaker for FEI Women's Health, Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, and Wyeth-Ayerst Pharmaceuticals.
Copyright 2007 AHC Media. All rights reserved.