Target Audience:This activity is intended for employee health nurse managers.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
- Empowered OSHA targets airborne infectious disease hazards
- Safety and health workers: Rethinking old assumptions
- Politics blurs the science of respiratory protection
- Timeline of respirator use in health workers
- Leaky needles raise device supply issue
- WA law pushes hospitals to 'no-lift' status
- NIOSH to collect data on chem hazards
- Identify particular clinical, administrative, and regulatory issues related to the care of hospital employees
- Describe how the clinical, administrative, and regulatory issues particular to the care of hospital employees affect health care workers, hospitals, or the health care industry at large
- Cite solutions to the problem faced in the care of hospital employees based on expert guidelines from relevant regulatory bodies, or the independent recommendations of other employee health professionals
Editor Michele Marill, Associate Publisher Coles McKagen, Consulting Editor MaryAnn Gruden, and Senior Managing Editor Gary Evans report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2010 AHC Media. All rights reserved.