Target Audience:This activity is intended for employee health nurse managers.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
- Green revolution in hospitals boosts employee health programs
- Healthier hospitals initiative agenda
- Splashes, fumes cause injury to HCWs
- About face? A backlash to respirator quest
- Fit isn't the only factor for HCWs
- HC reform boosts workplace wellness
- Fall program keeps $ from slipping away
- Wellness a factor for best place to work
- Identify particular clinical, administrative, and regulatory issues related to the care of hospital employees
- Describe how the clinical, administrative, and regulatory issues particular to the care of hospital employees affect health care workers, hospitals, or the health care industry at large
- Cite solutions to the problem faced in the care of hospital employees based on expert guidelines from relevant regulatory bodies, or the independent recommendations of other employee health professionals
Editor Michele Marill, Associate Publisher Coles McKagen, Consulting Editor MaryAnn Gruden, and Managing Editor Gary Evans report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2010 AHC Media. All rights reserved.