Target Audience:This activity is intended for employee health nurse managers.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
MaryAnn Gruden, MSN, CRNP, NP-C, COHN-S/CM
Association Community Liaison
Association of Occupational Health
Professionals in Healthcare Coordinator
Employee Health Services
West Penn Allegheny Health System
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- AHA: Hospitals should create a 'culture of health' for HCWs
- Small hospital, big focus on wellness
- OSHA targeting ambulatory care
- Money motivates HCWs to be healthy
- Why are 1 in 3 sticks linked to hypodermics?
- Nurses share stories on blood exposures
- Power lifting: Keys to a better lift program
- Better lift programs raise bottom line
- What should your lift policy include?
- Older workers have more serious injuries
- OSHA extends comment deadline on MSD rule
- Identify particular clinical, administrative, and regulatory issues related to the care of hospital employees
- Describe how the clinical, administrative, and regulatory issues particular to the care of hospital employees affect health care workers, hospitals, or the health care industry at large
- Cite solutions to the problem faced in the care of hospital employees based on expert guidelines from relevant regulatory bodies, or the independent recommendations of other employee health professionals
Editor Michele Marill, Executive Editor Gary Evans, and Consulting Editor MaryAnn Gruden report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2011 AHC Media. All rights reserved.