Target Audience:This activity is intended for employee health nurse managers.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Consulting Editor/Nurse Planner
Kay Ball, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAAN
Associate Professor, Nursing
- As H1N1 pandemic flu stockpiles expire, hospitals turn to reusables
- Ebola cases discharged, units remain ready
- Emory nurse on Ebola: ‘We can fear or we can care’
- Hospitals can track, compare needlesticks
- Respirator or mask? Occ health has answer
- Understand, reduce HCW absenteeism
- Identify particular clinical, administrative, and regulatory issues related to the care of hospital employees
- Describe how the clinical, administrative, and regulatory issues particular to the care of hospital employees affect health care workers, hospitals, or the health care industry at large
- Cite solutions to the problem faced in the care of hospital employees based on expert guidelines from relevant regulatory bodies, or the independent recommendations of other employee health professionals
Financial Disclosure:Editor Michele Marill, Executive Editor Gary Evans, and Consulting Editor/Nurse Planner Kay Ball, PhD, RN, CNOR, FAAN report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2014 AHC Media. All rights reserved.