Target Audience:This activity is intended for hospitalists, intensivists and acute care clinicians.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kenneth P. Steinberg, MD
Professor of Medicine
Internal Medicine Residency Program
University of Washington
- Multi-Faceted Approach to Hypervirulent C. difficile Control
- Should We Continue Using Erythropoietin in the ICU?
- Weight Gain: Predictor of Heart Failure Hospitalization
- Resolution of Chest X-ray Abnormalities for Pneumonia
- Barriers to Implementing the Leapfrog Recommendations
- review pertinent safety, infection control, and quality improvement practices
- discuss diagnosis and treatment of acute illness in the hospital setting
- review current data on diagnostic and therapeutic modalities for common inpatient problems
Hospital Medicine Alertis physician editor, Kenneth P. Steinberg, MD, has no relevant financial relationship related to the material presented in this issue.
Copyright 2008 AHC Media. All rights reserved.