Target Audience:This activity is intended for hospitalists, intensivists and acute care clinicians.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kenneth P. Steinberg, MD
Professor of Medicine
Internal Medicine Residency Program
University of Washington
AHC Media, LLC
- Medical Emergency Teams: Does Rapid Response Make a Difference?
- PO Is OK for COPD — Follow the Guidelines!
- Blood Culture-negative Endocarditis: What Can the Laboratory Bring to the Table?
- Do Rapid Response Teams Reduce Hospital Mortality or Simply Increase Costs?
- Catching Dengue in Florida
- review pertinent safety, infection control, and quality improvement practices
- discuss diagnosis and treatment of acute illness in the hospital setting
- review current data on diagnostic and therapeutic modalities for common inpatient problems
Hospital Medicine Alert’s physician editor, Kenneth P. Steinberg, MD, has no relevant financial relationship related to the material presented in this issue. The managing editor, Leslie Hamlin, reports no financial relationshps relevant to this field of study.
Copyright 2010 AHC Media. All rights reserved.