Target Audience:This activity is intended for hospitalists, intensivists and acute care clinicians.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kenneth P. Steinberg, MD
Professor of Medicine
Internal Medicine Residency Program
University of Washington
Jill Von Wedel
- Postoperative Complications in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Myocardial Infarction Symptom Presentation
- Appropriate Dosage of Vancomycin in End-Stage Renal Disease Patients Requiring Intermittent Hemodialysis
- Neuroprognostication in Patients Receiving Therapeutic Hypothermia Following Cardiac Arrest
- Respiratory Arrest: An Adverse Effect of Polymyxins
- review pertinent safety, infection control, and quality improvement practices
- discuss diagnosis and treatment of acute illness in the hospital setting
- review current data on diagnostic and therapeutic modalities for common inpatient problems
Hospital Medicine Alert's physician editor, Kenneth P. Steinberg, MD, executive editor Russ Underwood, and associate managing editor Jill Von Wedel have no relevant financial relationship related to the material presented in this issue.
Copyright 2012 AHC Media. All rights reserved.