Target Audience:This activity is intended for hospitalists, intensivists and acute care clinicians.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kenneth P. Steinberg, MD
Professor of Medicine
Internal Medicine Residency Program
University of Washington
Jill Von Wedel
- Crystalloid Solutions Still Better than Colloid Solutions for Fluid Resuscitation
- ICU Admission or General Ward for Diabetic Ketoacidosis? The Answer Varies Dramatically in Different Hospitals
- Nasal site MRSA surveillance may miss colonization
- U.S. Rabies Update: Survival from Rabies, and Death in a Haitian Woman
- ECG Review: Why Is the Rhythm VT?
- discuss pertinent safety, infection control and quality improvement practices
- explain diagnosis and treatment of acute illness in the hospital setting; and
- discuss current data on diagnostic and therapeutic modalities for common inpatient problems.
Hospital Medicine Alert's physician editor, Kenneth P. Steinberg, MD, executive editor Russ Underwood, and associate managing editor Jill Drachenberghave no relevant financial relationship related to the material presented in this issue.
Copyright 2012 AHC Media. All rights reserved.