Target Audience:This activity is intended for the internist and family practitioner.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- A Drink a Day for Women’s Mental Health
- Sugar is Sweet, but Snoring is Boring
- How Should We Manage Sub-Clinical Thyroid Disease?
- What’s the Correct BP to Reduce Adverse CV Events?
- Pharmacology Update: Pregabalin Capsules (Lyrica™)
- Clinical Briefs
- Describe new findings in differential diagnosis and treatment of various diseases
- Describe controversies, advantages, and disadvantages of those advances
- Describe cost-effective treatment regimens
- Describe the pros and cons of new screening procedures
Financial Disclosure:Internal Medicine Alert’s Editor, Stephen Brunton, MD, is a consultant for Sanofi-Aventis, Ortho-McNeil, McNeil, Abbott, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Endo, EXACT Sciences, and Astra-Zeneca and serves on the speaker’s bureau of McNeil, Sanofi-Aventis, and Ortho-McNeil.