Target Audience:This activity is intended for the internist and family practitioner.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Esomeprazole in Patients with Upper GI Symptoms Taking NSAIDs, Including COX-2 Inhibitors
- Folate: An Under-Rated Vitamin!
- Is Long-Term Alendronate Treatment a Problem?
- Pharmacology Update: Exenatide Injection (Byetta)
- Clinical Briefs
- ECG Review: Too Irregular for VT?
- Describe new findings in differential diagnosis and treatment of various diseases
- Describe controversies, advantages, and disadvantages of those advances
- Describe cost-effective treatment regimens
- Describe the pros and cons of new screening procedures
Financial Disclosure:Internal Medicine Alert’s Editor, Stephen Brunton, MD, is a consultant for Sanofi-Aventis, Ortho-McNeil, McNeil, Abbott, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Endo, EXACT Sciences, and Astra-Zeneca and serves on the speaker’s bureau of McNeil, Sanofi-Aventis, and Ortho-McNeil.