Target Audience:This activity is intended for the internist and family practitioner.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Stephen A. Brunton, MD
University of California, Irvine
Barbara A. Phillips, MD, MSPH
Professor of Medicine
University of Kentucky
Director Sleep Disorders Center
William T. Elliott, MD, FACP
Chair, Formulary Committee
Northern California Kaiser Permanente
Asst. Clinical Professor of Medicine
University of California
James Chan, PharmD, PhD
Pharmacy Quality and Outcomes Manager
Louis Kuritzky, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
University of Florida
Rahul Gupta, MD, MPH, FACP
Dept. of Internal Medicine
Meharry Medical College
Gerald Roberts, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
New York, NY
- Calcium, Bones, and the Heart
- Frequency of False Positive Cardiac Catheterizations in STEMI Patients
- Can Your Patient's Socioeconomic Status Have an Adverse Effect On You?
- Etravirine Tablets (Intelence™)
- Clinical Briefs by Louis Kuritzky, MD
- describe new findings in differential diagnosis and treatment of various diseases
- describe controversies, advantages, and disadvantages of those advances
- describe cost-effective treatment regimens
- describe the pros and cons of new screening procedures.
Internal Medicine Alert's editor, Stephen Brunton, MD, is a consultant for Abbott, Amylin, Boehringer Ingelheim, Eli Lilly, Endo, Novartis, and Novo Nordisk. Associate editors Barbara A. Phillips, MD, MSPH, Harold L. Karpman, MD, FACC, William T. Elliott, MD, FACP, James Chan, PharmD, PhD, author Rahul Gupta, MD, MPH, FACP, and peer reviewer Gerald Roberts, MD, report no financial relationships to this field of study. Louis Kuritzky, MD is a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline and is on the speaker's bureau of GlaxoSmithKline, 3M, Wyeth-Ayerst, Pfizer, Novartis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca, Jones Pharma, and Boehringer Ingelheim
Copyright 2008 AHC Media. All rights reserved.