Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1.5 nursing contact hours using a 50-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.5 Contact Hours.
- Overcoming barriers to Hispanic participation in clinical trials
- Steps IRBs can take to increase Hispanic participation
- IRB costs are greater than previous estimates
- Fear about side effects hinder trial participation
- Should administrators be voting members?
- establish clinical trial programs using accepted ethical principles for human subject protection
- apply the mandated regulatory safeguards for patient recruitment, follow-up and reporting of findings for human subject research
- comply with the necessary educational requirements regarding informed consent and human subject research.
Financial Disclosure:Editor Suzanne Koziatek, Editorial Group Head Lee Landenberger, Managing Editor Alison Allen, Nurse Planner Kay Ball, and Physician Reviewer Alan Sugar, MD, report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies related to the content in this CE/CME activity.