Target Audience:This activity is intended for clinical trial research physicians and nurses.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Kay Ball, RN, CNOR, FAAN
K & D Medical
Lewis Center, OH
Alan M. Sugar, MD
New England Institutional Review Board
Professor of Medicine
Boston University School of Medicine
- Bioethics training program for Africans helps professionals bring expertise home
- Improve quality control following expert suggestions
- Heading off headaches with multisite IRB review
- Consent monitoring proposed to improve informed consent
- Preventive misconception: Study shows misunderstanding
- establish clinical trial programs using accepted ethical principles for human subject protection
- apply the mandated regulatory safeguards for patient recruitment, follow-up and reporting of findings for human subject research
- comply with the necessary educational requirements regarding informed consent and human subject research
Financial Disclosure:Editor Suzanne Koziatek, Editor Melinda Young, Associate Publisher Lee Landenberger, Managing Editor Leslie Hamlin, Nurse Planner Kay Ball, RN, CNOR, FAAN, and Physician Reviewer Alan Sugar, MD, report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies related to the content in this CE/CME activity.
Copyright 2007 AHC Media. All rights reserved.