Target Audience:This activity is intended for clinical trial research physicians and nurses.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN
K & D Medical
Lewis Center, OH
Mark S. Schreiner, MD
Associate Professor of Anesthesia in Pediatrics
University of Pennsylvania Chair
Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Going pro: Research monitoring program keeps sites in compliance
- Six steps to compliance monitoring success
- 'Sled dogs' haul research into unmapped territory
- OHRP: No penalties for research no-shows
- Study: Schizophrenia researchers less likely to submit studies to IRBs
- Informed consent: Helping parents of kids with leukemia
- PRIM&R online course for IRB members
- establish clinical trial programs using accepted ethical principles for human subject protection
- apply the mandated regulatory safeguards for patient recruitment, follow-up and reporting of findings for human subject research
- comply with the necessary educational requirements regarding informed consent and human subject research
Financial Disclosure:Editor Suzanne Koziatek, Editor Melinda Young, Associate Publisher Coles McKagen, Managing Editor Gary Evans, Nurse Planner Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN, and Physician Reviewer Mark S. Schreiner, MD, report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies related to the content in this CNE/CME activity.
Copyright 2010 AHC Media. All rights reserved.