Target Audience:This activity is intended for clinical trial research physicians and nurses.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Associate Managing Editor
Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN
K & D Medical
Lewis Center, OH
Mark S. Schreiner, MD
Associate Professor of Anesthesia in Pediatrics
University of Pennsylvania, Chair
Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- QI projects aim to prevent problems, improve processes
- QI review finds problem with IRB's IC form
- Observation index ensures efficient audit
- IRB creates user-friendly chart review application
- Staffing, collaborations top IRB issues
- Study: Not all published trial data is complete
- Establish clinical trial programs using accepted ethical principles for human subject protection
- Apply the mandated regulatory safeguards for patient recruitment, follow-up and reporting of findings for human subject research
- Comply with the necessary educational requirements regarding informed consent and human subject research
Editor Melinda Young
, Associate Managing Editor Jill Drachenberg
, Executive Editor Russ Underwood
, Nurse Planner Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN
, and Physician Reviewer Mark S. Schreiner, MD
, report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies related to the content in this CNE/CME activity.
Copyright 2014, AHC Media. All rights reserved.