Target Audience:This activity is intended for acute care physicians, chiefs of medicine, hospital administrators, nurse managers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, social workers, and chaplains.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty Listing:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Good communication can prevent end-of-life conflicts
- Study: Physician CPR policy not disproportionately applied 2015/MEA-01-01-15-b.html
- Global health inequity in Ebola treatment is major ethical concern
- Will bundled payment models incentivize undertreatment?
- Updated position statement on feeding tubes in advanced dementia patients
- Is physician interfering with ethics consult? Determine his or her intention
- Discuss new developments in regulation and health care system approaches to bioethical issues applicable to specific health care systems
- Explain the implications of new developments in bioethics as they relate to all aspects of patient care and health care delivery in institutional settings
- Discuss the effect of bioethics on patients, their families, physicians and society.
Financial Disclosure:Arthur R. Derse, MD, JD
(Consulting Editor), Shelly Morrow Mark
(Executive Editor), Leslie Hamlin
(Managing Editor), and Stacey Kusterbeck
(Contributing Editor) report no consultant, stockholder, speakers' bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2014, AHC Media. All rights reserved.