Neurology Alert (Vol. 38, No. 1) – September 1, 2018
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- discuss current scientific data regarding the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disease;
- discuss the pathogenesis and treatment of pain;
- describe the basic science of brain function;
- discuss new information regarding new drugs for commonly diagnosed neurological conditions and new uses for traditional drugs;
- identify nonclinical issues of importance for the neurologist.