Target Audience:This activity is intended for the obstetrician and gynecologist.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Pharmacists and Emergency Contraception
- Effect of DHEA on Abdominal Fat and Insulin Action in Elderly Women and Men
- Efficacy of a Bivalent L1 Virus-Like Particle Vaccine in Prevention of Infection with Human Papillomavirus Types 16 and 18 in Young Women
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Diagnosis Screening
- Raloxifene and Breast Cancer: The CORE Study
- to present the latest drug data regarding diagnosis and treatment of various diseases affecting women, including cancer, sexually transmitted diseases, and osteoporosis
- present new data concerning prenatal care and complications, as well as neonatal health
- discuss the pros and cons and cost-effectiveness of new testing procedures
- present risks and benefits of estrogen replacement therapy for postmenopausal women
Financial Disclosure:In order to reveal any potential bias in this publication, and in accordance with Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education guidelines, we disclose that Leon Speroff, MD (editor) is involved as a consultant, and does research for, Wyeth Ayerst, Pfizer, Ortho, and Novo Nordisk.
Sarah L. Berga, MD (associate editor) is a consultant for Pfizer, Organon, and Women First, Inc., and is involved in research for Berlex and Health Decisions, Inc.
Robert L. Coleman, MD (associate editor) is on the speaker’s bureau for GlaxoSmithKline, Bristol Myers Squibb, and Ortho Biotech.
John C. Hobbins, MD and Frank W. Ling, MD (associate editors) report no relationships related to this field of study.
Copyright 2005 AHC Media. All rights reserved.