Target Audience:This activity is intended for the obstetrician and gynecologist.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Leon Speroff, MD
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oregon Health and Science University
Sarah L. Berga, MD
James Robert McCord Professor and Chair
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics
School of Medicine
Robert L. Colemen, MD
University of Texas; M.D.
Anderson Cancer Center
John C. Hobbins, MD
Professor and Chief of Obstetrics
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Frank W. Ling, MD
Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Menorrhagia, Bleeding Disorders, and the Levonorgestrel IUD
- Are Fertility-Sparing Procedures Safe for Women with Ovarian Borderline Tumors? Probably
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Changes in Glucose Tolerance
- Adult Schizophrenia Following Prenatal Exposure to the Chinese Famine of 1959-1961
- Hospitalization for Preterm Labor
- Anorexia Nervosa: Treatment of Low Bone Mass
- To present the latest data regarding diagnosis and treatment of various diseases affecting women, including cancer, sexually transmitted diseases, and osteoporosis
- To present new data concerning prenatal care and complications, as well as neonatal health
- To discuss the pros, cons, and cost-effectiveness of new testing procedures
Financial Disclosure:In order to reveal any potential bias in this publication, and in accordance with Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education guidelines, we disclose that Leon Speroff, MD (editor) is a consultant for Barr Laboratories.
Sarah L. Berga, MD (associate editor) is a consultant for Pfizer, Organon, and Women First, Inc., and is involved in research for Berlex and Health Decisions, Inc.
Robert L. Coleman, MD (associate editor) is on the speaker’s bureau for GlaxoSmithKline, Bristol Myers Squibb, and Ortho Biotech.
John C. Hobbins, MD and Frank W. Ling, MD (associate editors) report no relationships related to this field of study.
Copyright 2005 AHC Media. All rights reserved.