Target Audience:This activity is intended for the obstetrician and gynecologist.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Jeffrey T. Jensen, MD, MPH
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vice Chair for Research
Oregon Health and Science University
Catherine Leclair, MD
Department of OB/GYN
Oregon Health & Science University
John C. Hobbins, MD
Professor and Chief of Obstetrics
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Robert L. Coleman, MD
Professor, University of Texas
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Antibiotic Use during Pregnancy and Risk of Birth Defects
- Hyperglycemia and Adverse Pregnancy Outcome
- Hormone Therapy and Risk of Lung Cancer
- Adding Another Standard to Platinum-sensitive Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
- Check Your Approach in Taking Sexual History
- Explain the latest data regarding diagnosis and treatment of various diseases affecting women
- Discuss new data concerning prenatal care, neonatal health, and complications arising in pregnancy and the perinatal period
- Discuss the advantages, disadvantages, and cost-effectiveness of new testing procedures in women?s health
Financial Disclosure:OB/GYN Clinical Alert’s Editor, Jeffrey T. Jensen, MD, MPH, receives research support from, is a consultant to, and serves on the speakers bureau of Bayer Healthcare/Bayer Schering; he also receives research support from Wyeth and Warner-Chilcott and is a consultant to Schering Plough. Peer Reviewer Catherine LeClair, MD, Associate Editor John C. Hobbins, MD, report no financial relationship to this field of study. Associate Editor Robert L. Coleman, MD serves on the scientific/advisory board of Centocor.
Copyright 2010 AHC Media. All rights reserved.