Target Audience:This activity is intended for the obstetrician and gynecologist.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Jeffrey T. Jensen, MD, MPH
Professor and Vice Chair for Research
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oregon Health and Science University
Catherine Leclair, MD
Department of OB/GYN
Oregon Health & Science University
Leslie G. Coplin
Neill L. Kimball
John C. Hobbins, MD
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Robert L. Coleman, MD
University of Texas
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Bariatric Surgery Reduces the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Cystic Hygroma
- The Postmenopausal Ovary and Sexual Function
- Stress and Poor Cancer Outcomes: It's More Than Psychological
- Explain the latest data regarding diagnosis and treatment of various diseases affecting women
- Discuss new data concerning prenatal care, neonatal health, and complications arising in pregnancy and the perinatal period
- Discuss the advantages, disadvantages, and cost-effectiveness of new testing procedures in women?s health
Financial Disclosure:OB/GYN Clinical Alert’s Editor, Jeffrey T. Jensen, MD, MPH, is a consultant for Agile Pharmaceuticals, Bayer Healthcare, HRA Pharma, and Merck, is a speaker for Bayer Healthcare and Merck; and receives research support from Agile Pharmaceuticals, Abbott Pharmaceuticals, Bayer Healthcare, HRA Pharma, and Medicines360. Peer Reviewer Catherine LeClair, MD, Executive Editor Leslie G. Coplin, Managing Editor Neill Kimball, Associate Editors John C. Hobbins, and Robert L. Coleman, MD report no financial relationship to this field of study.
Copyright 2012 AHC Media. All rights reserved.