Target Audience:This activity is intended for the family practitioner and internist.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Daniel J. Tambunan, MD
Ariel F Cole, MD
Florida Hospital Family Medicine Residency
Rhonda L. Randall, DO
State Medical Director - Community Programs
Hospice of the Comfoter
Altamonte Springs, FL
Alan Z. Segal, MD
Department of Neurology
Weill-Cornell Medical College
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Gregory R. Wise, MD, FACP
Associate Professor of Medicine
Wright State University
Vice President, Medical Affairs
Kettering Medical Center
- Alzheimer’s Disease: A Review
- Summarize the most recent significant primary care medicine-related studies
- Discuss up-to-date information on all aspects of primary care, including new drugs, techniques, equipment, trials, studies, books, teaching aids, and other information pertinent to primary care
- Evaluate the credibility of published data and recommendations
- Describe the pros and cons of new testing procedures
Financial Disclosure:To reveal any potential bias in this publication, we disclose that Gregory R. Wise, MD, FACP (editor), Ariel F Cole, MD, and Rhonda L. Randall, DO (co-authors), and Alan Z. Segal, MD (peer reviewer) report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study. Daniel J. Tambunan, MD (co-author) reports he is on the speaker's bureaus for Pfizer, Wyeth, Astra-Zeneca and GlaxoSmithKline, and receives research funding from Astra-Zeneca.
Copyright 2005 AHC Media. All rights reserved.