Target Audience:This activity is intended for primary care and family practice physicians.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Primary Care Reports has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 2.25 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP accreditation begins 01/01/11. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Credit may be claimed for 1 year from the date of each issue.
Gregory R. Wise, MD, FACP
Associate Professor of Medicine
Wright State University
Vice President, Medical Affairs
Kettering Medical Center
Sharon Merryman, DO
Dayton Center for Neurological Disorders
Kavoos Nazeri, MD
Fellow of Rheumatology
Loma Linda University
Loma Linda, CA
Keith Colburn, MD
Professor of Medicine
Chief of Rheumatology
Loma Linda University and Loma Linda VA Medical Center
Loma Linda, CA
- Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathy: A Review and Update
- Summarize the most recent significant primary care medicine-related studies
- Discuss up-to-date information on all aspects of primary care, including new drugs, techniques, equipment, trials, studies, books, teaching aids, and other information pertinent to primary care
- Evaluate the credibility of published data and recommendations
- Describe the pros and cons of new testing procedures
To reveal any potential bias in this publication, and in accordance with Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education guidelines, Kavoos Nazeri, MD (author), Keith Colburn, MD (author), Sharon Merryman, DO (peer reviewer), Gregory R. Wise, MD, FACP (editor), Leslie Coplin (executive editor), and Neill Kimball (managing editor) report no financial relationships relevant to this field of study.
Copyright 2012 AHC Media LLC. All rights reserved.