Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. AHC also is approved as a provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (provider number CEP 10864).
Credit Designation:AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1.5 nursing contact hours using a 50-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.5 Contact Hours.
- Are you among those who don’t always label containers on a sterile field?
- Confirm medications as well as their labels
- How can administrators ensure medication safety?
- Save your program money: Shop at department stores
- By end of year, GAO to complete ASC report
- Purchase of presbyopia-correcting IOL clarified
- What doctors are saying and why they are leaving
- AAASC creates new state advocacy program
- HIPAA Q&A
- 2 free HIPAA resources available on the web
- Federal office addresses HIPAA privacy question
- Joint Commission’s 2006 National Patient Safety Goals address communications and medication safety
- Competency assessment ranks high in survey
- identify clinical, managerial, regulatory, or social issues relating to ambulatory surgery care
- describe how current issues in ambulatory surgery affect clinical and management practices
- incorporate practical solutions to ambulatory surgery issues and concerns into daily practices
Financial Disclosure:Senior Managing Editor Joy Dickinson, Editorial Group Head Glen Harris, and Consulting Editor Mark Mayo report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.