Target Audience:This activity is intended for outpatient surgeons, surgery center managers, and other clinicians.
Accreditation:AHC Media is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation:This activity has been approved for 1.25 nursing contact hours using a 60-minute contact hour.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 14749, for 1.25 Contact Hours.
Nurses licensed in California should retain this credit letter for four years.
Faculty Listing: Executive Editor
Board Member and Nurse Planner
Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN
K & D Medical
Lewis Center, OH
Board Member and Columnist
Stephen W. Earnhart, MS
President and CEO
Earnhart & Associates
ASC Association of Illinois
Mark Mayo Health Care Consultants
Round Lake, IL
Stephen Punzak, MD
CEO, Medical Web Technologies,
- Half a million dollar verdict raises concerns about surgical infections
- Scope outbreak raises troubling questions
- Reprocessing machine cultures negative
- Is a bad decision better than no decision?
- New recs might make white coats obsolete
- 11 ways to reduce rates of falls with injuries
- Surgeons decrease joint replacement rates, costs
- 47% more surgeries are now on time
- MedPAC finalizes ASC, hospital pay recs
- MIS rates triple for pancreatic disease
- Identify clinical, managerial, regulatory, or social issues relating to ambulatory surgery care
- Describe how current issues in ambulatory surgery affect clinical and management practices
- Incorporate practical solutions to ambulatory surgery issues and concerns into daily practices
Financial Disclosure:Executive Editor Joy Dickinson, Board Member and Nurse Planner Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN, and Board Member and Columnist Stephen W. Earnhart, MS, report no consultant, stockholder, speaker's bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study. Mark Mayo, Consulting Editor reports that he is director of ambulatory services, Ambulatory Surgical Care Facility, Aurora, IL. Stephen Punzak, MD, physician reviewer, discloses that he is CEO, founder, and stockholder with Medical Web Technologies.
Copyright 2014 AHC Media. All rights reserved.